Oh! La! Ho Beer is based out in Tomi city, Nagano and started brewing beer in 1996. Oh! La! Ho Beer is the English version of the name, but commonly known as oraho in Japanese which means “our land”. The brewery is a multiple award-winning producer, both domestically and on the international scene.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Main Line Up
The following is a list of the main beers available all year round:
- Oh! La! Ho Amber Ale – Another multiple award-winning beer that is based on an American amber ale style.
- Oh! La! Ho Golden Ale – Oh! La! Ho Beer’s flagship beer that has won the most awards. A bitter, yet mellow, beer.
- Oh! La! Ho Kölsch – Typical kölsch style beer brewed on a German recipe.
- Oh! La! Ho Pale Ale – A simple clean beer that is marketed as a session beer.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Seasonal and Limited Edition Line Up
The following is a list of seasonal and limited edition beers.
- Oh! La! Ho Beer Bossa Nova IPA – Based on an original IPA style beer with American hops, it is made with fresh spring water from Mt. Asama.
- Oh! La! Ho Beer De Raiden Natsu Weizen – A summer beer that is brewed during a very short window and best served cold.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Rydeen Aki Shikomi IPA – A 5% autumnal IPA that is more English IPA based than American.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Rydeen Fuyu Shikomi Porter – A 5% winter porter that is brewed to an traditional English recipe.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Raiden Kannuki IPA – A 6% American IPA dedicated to the greatest non-Yokozuna, or in fact the best ever sumo wrestler, Raiden Tameemon!
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Rydeen Plan 9 From Method 7 – A 5% American IPA while the name comes from their idea of this being their 9th batch of IPA but using their method of making number 7 to make this beer.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Raiden Saison du Duke – a 5% saison that was brewed in homage to David Bowie.
- Oh! La! Ho Captain Crow Extra Pale Ale – An extra pale ale that is brewed from double the amount of hops usually used.
- Oh! La! Ho Captain Crow Thrash Lager – A 4.5% India Pale Lager and is another collaborative effort with Transporter Beer magazine.
- Oh! La! Ho Cuve La Pomme 2012 – A 15% barleywine that is made using locally grown apples.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Details
Address: Nagano-ken, Tomi-shi, Wa 3875
Website (in Japanese): Oh! La! Ho Homepage
Facebook: Oh! La! Ho Facebook
Oh! La! Ho Beer Articles
A list of Oh! La! Ho Beer articles:
- Closed: Restaurant Oh! La! Ho in Tomi, Nagano – the brewpub and restaurant for the brewery.