Besides being a popular pizza and craft beer chain of shops, Devilcraft also have a brewery, which is located in Oimachi, in Tokyo, Japan. The story is that the original Kanda branch was going to be a brewpub, but the pizza and craft beer proved to be so popular that it didn’t make sense to take out some of the space to make a brewery. Opened in October 2015, the brewery has since helped propel Devilcraft to a much wider audience, with their beers not just being available at their stores but also popping up at other craft beer bars across Japan. At the time of writing, there are no plans for bottling or canning of the beers – but who knows? Seeing as how popular and well-respected they have become things could soon change.
Devilcraft Brewery Lineup
The following are some of the beers from Devilcraft Brewery that we’ve tried:
- Devilcraft Tropicarnival IPA – a 6.7% American IPA though what hops are used is unknown.
Devilcraft Brewery Articles
- Devilcraft Kanda in Kanda, Tokyo
- DevilCraft Hamamatsucho in Hamamatsucho, Tokyo
- DevilCraft Gotanda in Gotanda, Tokyo
- Devilcraft Jiyugaoka in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo
- An Interview With DevilCraft
Devilcraft Brewery Details
Address: Tatsumi Press Bldg., 1-3-22 Hiromachi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan 140-0005
Brewery Store: N/A