TDM 1874, which stands for Ten Day Market with the year coming from when the original company was founded, is a brewpub located in Tokaichiba, Kanagawa. TDM1874 has been brewing since and has already seen interest growing in both its beer and its head brewer, George Juniper. Sales of their beers, which started in their own brewpub, have spread across Japan and can now be found in bars in the Kanto region, Niigata, Osaka and Kyoto. There is also a chain of stores linked to the company as well.
TDM 1874 Main Lineup
Some of TDM 1874 beers include:
- TDM1874 Pale Ale – a 5% American pale ale brewed with Columbus and Simcoe.
- TDM 1874 Leitungswasser Kölsch – a 5% kölsch that is part of their Summer lineup. Its name is of German origin and translates to “tap water”.
- TDM 1874 Hamanashi Gose – a 4% gose that uses locally grown nashi, or Japanese pears, from the Yokohama area.
- TDM 1874 IPA #8 – a 6.8% IPA brewed using Mosaic, Citra, and Denali hops.
- TDM British Best Bitter – a 4.5% bitter brewed to a traditional British bitter recipe.
TDM 1874 Draft Lineup
- TDM 1874 Breakfast Stout – a 5.8% stout brewed using freshly ground coffee from Brazil.
- TDM Star Dust DIPA – an 8% imperial / double IPA that uses Ekuanot, Mosaic, Citra and Galaxy hops.
TDM 1874 Articles
- TDM 1874 Brewery in Tokaichiba, Yokohama
- TDM 1874 Aoyama in Aoyama, Tokyo
- TDM 1874 Interview with George Juniper
- Chouzaemon (Online store for TDM 1874)