Riot Beer is a Japanese brewpub located in Setagaya, in Tokyo, Japan. Riot Beer opened in April 2018 with the license coming almost a month later in May 2018. The head brewer, Ebata-san, worked as a brewer at Jujo Suken Brewery from June to September of 2017, to gain experience before obtaining a happoshu brewing license for Riot Beer.
Riot Beer : Bottled Beers
The following are some of Riot Beer’s bottled beers that we’ve had:
- Riot Beer Cherub Rock – a 6% Belgian Blonde that uses honey malt.
- Riot Beer Myth – a 5% witbier that uses kankitsu, a kind of Japanese fruit which is called citreae.
- Riot Beer Round Midnight – a 5% saison that is styled as a hoppy saison.
Riot Beer : Articles
A round up of Riot Beer’s articles.
- Riot Beer : Draught Beer Round-up – a short round-up of some of the beers we had at the taproom in Setagaya.
- Riot Beer Brewery & Taproom in Setagaya, Tokyo – a short listing and review of the taproom for Riot Beer.
Riot Beer : Information
- Address: 5-11-10 Kinuta, Setagaya City, Tokyo 157-0073
- Phone: 050-5809-9387
- Homepage (in Japanese): https://www.riotbeer.biz/
- Online Store: https://riotbeer.theshop.jp/
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter