Donryu Dream Beer is a Japanese microbrewery located in Ota city, Gunma, Japan. The brewery has been in operation since 2012 and only produce ale style beer – beers that have top fermenting yeast used. Donryu Dream Beer is also located between the Watarase and Tone rivers which allows the brewery to use fresh melted snow water from the Kaneyama mountain range in the area. Moreover, all of the beers produced by Donryu Dream Beer are unfiltered and are brewed only using the four main ingredients of malt, yeast, hops, and water.
Donryu Dream Beer Lineup
The following are part of Donryu Dream Beer’s all year round range of beers
- Donryu Chroa Taboo Red – a 5% English Pale Ale first released in April 2017.
- Donryu Chroa Taboo Guilty White – a 5% German hefeweizen that is brewed with 50% wheat malt.
- Donryu Dream Chroa IPA – an 8% double IPA that uses 100% malt sourced from Gunma.
- Donryu Dream Pale Ale – a 5% English pale ale that won a silver award at the Asia Beer World Cup in 2014 and Bronze at the International Beer Cup in 2012.
- Donryu Dream Weizen – a 5% German Hefeweizen and is supposedly their most popular beer.
Donryu Dream Beer Seasonal And Limited Edition Lineup
None at the time of writing
Donryu Dream Beer Details
Address: 395 Iida-machi, Ohta-shi, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
Homepage (in Japanese): http://www.donryudream.com/