K’s Brewing Company is a craft beer brewery located in Fukuoka, Kyushu. They have been brewing beers since February 2002 with many of their beers brewed under the “The Brewmaster” label – some name to give yourself. Kato-san, the head brewer, production methods are influenced by a trip to the West Coast of the US, where he realised the potential of opening a craft beer brewery in Fukuoka. Some of the backers behind K’s Brewing Company are the American Consulate and they were invited to taste the first production line beers produced.
K’s Brewing Company Main Lineup
The following beers are part of the all year lineup
- K’s Brewmaster (Fukuoka Blonde Dry) – a 5% golden / blond ale that is the flagship beer of the company.
- K’s Brewmaster Amao Oatmeal Black – a 5% English style stout that is brewed with oatmeal in the mash. Open with care.
- K’s Chocolate Brewmaster – a 5% chocolate porter that is brewed with chocolate malt and with roasted cocoa as well.
- K’s Healing Time – a 5% porter that is brewed with coffee in the secondary fermentation stage.
- K’s Mango A – a 4% fruit beer brewed with fresh mango.
K’s Brewing Company Seasonal and Limited Edition Lineup
The following beers are part of the seasonal and limited edition lineup:
- K’s Brewmaster Amaou Noble Sweet – a 5% fruit beer made with locally sourced strawberries that’s on sale in spring.
- K’s Cabos and Honey – a 4% fruit beer made with honey and kabosu, a type of citrus fruit that’s on sale in winter.
K’s Brewing Company Details
Address: 1-19-1 Beppu, Jonan-ku Fukuoka , Japan 814-0104
Homepage (in Japanese): http://www.brewmaster2002.com/
Online store: http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/brewmaster/