Okazaki Craft Beer Festival is a new craft beer event for 2016, based in Okazaki city, Aichi. It’s a one day event held on Sunday 3rd July from 10:00 ~ 18:00 and held in Okazaki Tatsumigaoka Hall. Tickets come in two different entry levels:
- Plastic cup with ten beer tickets for ¥3,000 in advance.
- Original glass with ten beer tickets for ¥3,500 in advance.
- Tickets on the day with a plastic cup and ten beer tickets for ¥4,000.
Breweries scheduled to attend Okazaki Craft Beer Festival include:
- Ise Kadoya (Mie)
- Y Market Brewing (Aichi)
- Minoh Beer (Osaka)
- Nagahama Roman Beer (Shiga)
- Morita Kinshachi Beer (Aichi)
- Tokorozawa Beer (Saitama)
- Kyoto Brewing (Kyoto)
- Inawashiro Ji-Beer (Fukushima)
- Nasu Kogen Beer (Tochigi)
- Loreley Beer (Aichi)
- Hakone Beer (Kanagawa)
Okazaki Craft Beer Festival Tickets and Details
Tickets are on sale from April 1st and can be bought at the following confirmed places though it will be updated as more places become apparent:
- Y.Market Brewing
- Tap Room Nagoya Station
- BeerPub BRICK LANE
- 7Days Brew
- Craft Beer KEG NAGOYA
Information can also be found on their Facebook page.
How to Get to Okazaki Craft Beer Festival
The closest station to Okazaki Tatsumigaoka Hall is Higashi-okazaki on the Meitetsu Nagoya Main line. It’s about a 15-minute walk from the station to the hall using the map below.