3rd Barrel Brewery is a Japanese microbrewery located in Izumo City, Shimane Prefecture and was established in December 2021. The reason 3rd Barrel Brewery is located in Izumo is that the area was once well known for having a brewing culture that “has been rooted since ancient times, is a wonderful land where warm scents such as sake breweries and soy sauce breweries are interwoven into daily life.”
3rd Barrel Brewery : Lineup
The following are some of the beers we’ve had from 3rd Barrel Brewery:
- 3rd Barrel Wavy – a 6% saison that uses Amarillo hops and local sea salt.
- 3rd Barrel Rudder – a 7% American IPA brewed using Citra and Idaho 7.
- 3rd Barrel Camp Hack – a 5.5% saison that is brewed using SDGs in the process.
3rd Barrel Brewery : Information
- Address: Kataharachō-812 Hiratacho, Izumo, Shimane 691-0001
- Phone: –
- Homepage (in Japanese): https://3rdbarrelbrewery.com/
- Online Store: https://3rdbarrelbrewery.com/
- Social Media: Instagram