Kunitachi Brewery is a Japanese microbrewery located in Kunitachi, in Tokyo, Japan. Kunitachi Brewery started operations in 2020 when the head brewer, and owner, Katsuyaki Shiba moved back to the city that he was born in after having worked at Aoi Brewing, based in Shizuoka, for three years. Kunitachi Brewery has a 1,000 L brewing system, as well as a 200 L pilot system, and brews both classic, traditional styles of beer, while also exploring more modern styles of beers and adjuncts.
Kunitachi Brewery : Lineup
The following are some of Kunitchi Brewery’s beers that we’ve tried.
- Kunitachi Aki no Awai – a 6% American Belgian IPA brewed using five different hops : American Simcoe, German Hallertau Blanc, Mosaic, Cryo Mosaic, and French Barbe Rouge.
- Kunitachi Natsu no Awai – a 6% sour saison fermented using Wildbrew Philly Sour and also Belle Saison yeast, both from Lallemond.
- Kunitachi Hop Filament Tango – a 6% American IPA brewed using imported German Tango hops from BET.
Kunitachi Brewery : Information
- Address: 186-0002 Tokyo, Kunitachi, Higashi 3-17-28
- Phone: N/A
- Homepage (in Japanese): https://kunitachibrewery.com/
- Online Store: https://kunitachibrewery.shop/
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter