Taisetsu Ji-Beer is a craft beer brewery located in Asahikawa, Hokkaido that opened in 1996. All of their beers use underground water from the Mt. Taisetsu range and the buildings that house the brewery and restaurant have been designated as Registered Cultural Properties.
Taisetsu Ji-Beer Main Lineup
The following are part of Taisetsu Ji-Beer’s all-year round lineup.
- Taisetsu Pilsner – a 5% German style pilsner that uses malts imported from Germany.
- Taisetsu Kelu Piruka – a 5% amber ale that has been aged before being sold.
- Taisetsu Furano Ohmugi – a 5% barley-based pilsner that uses barley sourced from Furano village.
Taisetsu Ji-Beer Seasonal & Limited Edition Lineup
The following are part of Taisetsu Ji-Beer’s seasonal and limited edition lineup.
- Taisetsu Kurodake – an 8% English strong ale that is limited to the restaurant only.
- Taisetsu Houga – a 5% German hefeweizen that is limited to the restaurant only.
Taisetsu Ji-Beer Main Details
Address: 11 Chome-1604-1 Miyashitadori, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 070-0030
Phone: 0166 25 0400
Homepage (in Japanese): https://www.ji-beer.com/index.php#wrapper
Online store: https://www.ji-beer.com/shopping.php