Okazaki Craft Beer Festival returns in 2017 and it’s now over two days – Saturday 9th September from 11:00 to 18:00 and Sunday 10th September from 10:00 to 17:00 in Okazaki Tatsumigaoka Hall. Tickets come in four different entry levels:
- One day ticket for 3 tickets and an original glass for ¥2,500 in advance.
- One day ticket for 6 tickets and an original glass for ¥3,500 in advance.
- One day ticket for 10 tickets for ¥5,000 on the day.
- Two day ticket for 12 tickets and an original glass for ¥6,500 in advance.
Breweries scheduled to attend Okazaki Craft Beer Festival include:
- Ise Kadoya (Mie)
- Y Market Brewing (Aichi)
- Minoh Beer (Osaka)
- Nagahama Roman Beer (Shiga)
- Morita Kinshachi Beer (Aichi)
- Tokorozawa Beer (Saitama)
- Loreley Beer (Aichi)
- Inawashiro Ji-Beer (Fukushima)
- Nasu Kogen Beer (Tochigi)
- Kisoji Beer (Nagano)
- Far East Brewing Company (Tokyo)
- Hyappa Brews (Aichi)
- Kyoto Brewing (Kyoto)
- Matsue Beer Hearn (Shimane)
- Aoi Brewing (Shizuoka)
- Fujizakura (Yamanashi)
- Coedo (Saitama)
- Johana Beer (Toyama)
Okazaki Craft Beer Festival 2017 Tickets and Details
Information can also be found on their Facebook page.
How to Get to Okazaki Craft Beer Festival 2017
The closest station to Okazaki Tatsumigaoka Hall is Higashi-okazaki on the Meitetsu Nagoya Main line. It’s about a 15-minute walk from the station to the hall using the map below.