Kobushi Hana Beer, which also operates under the name of Hanyu Brewery, is a Japanese craft beer located in Saitama prefecture. Interestingly enough, Hanryu Brewery is located next door to Saitama Aquarium in Hanyu city and opened in September 1999 as part of a major investment by the Hanyu city municipal board. The brewery itself is almost 60% owned by the local government with another 25% or so being owned by a local cooperative of farmers.
Kobushi Hana Beer Main Line Up
The following beers are part of the all-year round range of beers.
- Kobushi Hana Pilsner – an award-winning 5% Czech pilsner that is brewed using a Bohemian-style recipe.
- Kobushi Hana IPA – a 6.5% English style India pale ale with an IBU of 32.
- Kobushi Hana Marzen – a 6% German style märzen beer that is available all-year round.
- Kobushi Hana Maibock – a 7% German maibock style beer with an IBU of 25.
- Kobushi Hana Belgian White – a 5% witbier that is also sold under the Kobushi Hana White Ale label from time to time.
Kobushi Hana Beer Seasonal Line Up
- Kobushi Hana Gran Cru – a 7.5% Belgian strong ale that comes out late Spring / early Summer.
- Kobushu Hana Strong IPA – a 7.5% souped up version of their IPA.
Kobushi Hana Beer Details
Address: 〒348-0011 Saitama-ken, Hanyu-shi, Oji, Mitagatani 1725
Social network: Twitter