Oh! La! Ho Beer is based out in Tomi city, Nagano and started brewing beer in 1996. Oh! La! Ho Beer is the English version of the name, but commonly known as oraho in Japanese which means “our land”. The brewery is a multiple award-winning producer, both domestically and on the international scene.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Main Line Up
The following is a list of the main beers available all year round:
- Oh! La! Ho Golden Ale – Oh! La! Ho Beer’s flagship beer that has won the most awards. A bitter, yet mellow, beer.
- Oh! La! Ho Amber Ale – Another multiple award-winning beer that is based on an American amber ale style.
- Oh! La! Ho Kölsch – Typical kölsch style beer brewed on a German recipe.
- Oh! La! Ho Beer Pale Ale – A simple clean beer that is marketed as a session beer.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Seasonal and Limited Edition Line Up
The following is a list of seasonal and limited edition beers.
- Oh! La! Ho Captain Crow Extra Pale Ale – An extra pale ale that is brewed from double the amount of hops usually used.
- Oh! La! Ho Beer De Raiden Natsu Weizen – A summer beer that is brewed during a very short window and best served cold.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Raiden Aki Shikomi IPA – A 5% autumnal IPA that is more English IPA based than American.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Raiden Fuyu Shikomi Porter – A 5% winter porter that is brewed to an traditional English recipe.
- Oh! La! Ho Beer Bossa Nova IPA – Based on an original IPA style beer with American hops, it is made with fresh spring water from Mt. Asama.
- Oh! La! Ho Biere de Raiden Saison du Duke – a 5% saison that was brewed in homage to David Bowie.
Oh! La! Ho Beer Details
Address: Nagano-ken, Tomi-shi, Wa 3875
Website (in Japanese): Oh! La! Ho Homepage
Facebook: Oh! La! Ho Facebook
Oh! La! Ho Beer Articles
A list of Oh! La! Ho Beer articles:
- Restaurant Oh! La! Ho in Tomi, Nagano – the brewpub and restaurant for the brewery.