Barbaric Works is a small Japanese microbrewery located in Chigasaki, in Kanagawa, Japan. Barbaric Works is based on the same premises as Gold’n Bub after it moved from its original location in Tsujido. Barbaric Works began operations in August 2016, and they use British, German and Canadian malts along with American, New Zealand, Slovenian and German hops as raw materials, and brews using local Chigasaki water as the brewing water.
The brewery released its first beer in October 2016 in time for the fourth anniversary of Gold’n Bub and their head brewer, at the time of writing, Nagaishi-san got experience making beer in Yorocco Beer, a local brewery located in Kamakura, as well as in Craft Rock in Tokyo.
Barbaric Works : Beer Reviews
The following are some of the beers we’ve had from Barbaric Works.
- Barbaric Burning Sky – A 7.5% imperial red IPA brewed using Columbus, Simcoe, Mosaic, and Citra hops.
- Barbaric Jughead – A 7.5% double IPA that uses Columbus, Ekuanot, Citra, and Simcoe hops.
- Barbaric Master Key – A 4.5% session IPA that uses only Maris Otter malt and Mosaic hops to make it a SMaSH beer.
Barbaric Works : Articles
The following are some of the articles about Barbaric Works we’ve written:
Barbaric Works : Details
- Address: 1f, 23-21 Saiwaichō, Chigasaki, Kanagawa 253-0052
- Phone: 0467-67-7916
- Homepage (in Japanese): N/A
- Online Store: https://barbaricworks.stores.jp/
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram