BeerFes moves down to Kysuhu region in Fukuoka at Fukuoka Tenjin “SKALA ESPACIO” for a weekend for more beer and festivities in Fukuoka. Spread over two days from Saturday 2nd July and Sunday 3rd July, BeerFes Kyushu is organised in the same way as other BeerFes events across Japan, such as BeerFes Yokohama and BeerFes Tokyo. The session for BeerFes Kysuhu are:
- Saturday 2nd July has one session on the Saturday, with the from 17:00 to 21:00.
- Sunday 3rd July has one session as some people have work on the Monday but it starts from 11:00 to 16:00.
Tickets for Great Japan Beer Festival, Kyushu 2016 are as follows:
- If you choose to buy an advance ticket, then tickets are in ¥4,000 in advance until 1st July.
- If you take the risk of buying tickets on the day then it will cost you ¥4,500 on the day
All tickets give you a chance to get a special tasting glass, which for the first 600 people through the door at each session is embossed with a special label, and also access to over 150 different beers. Advance tickets are on sale until Friday 1st July. Beers are served in either 50ml portions or smaller 25ml portions for the stronger one.
Breweries Attending BeerFes Kyushu 2016
At the time of writing, the brewery list for Great Japan Beer Festival, Kyushu 2016 has not been released though as soon as we get it, we’ll add it on here.
How to Get Tickets For BeerFes Kyushu 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Kyushu 2016
Tickets can be bought at the following places:
- Yahoo Japan Ticket Place
- Seven-ticket using the code 046-613 for the advance tickets.
- JTB Convenience ticket found at Lawsons, FamilyMart, 7/11, Circle K, and Sunkus.
- BREWERS (Fukuoka)
- GASTRO PUB ALES (Maizuru, Chuo ward, Fukuoka)
- BEER PADDY FUKUOKA (Takasago, Chuo ward, Fukuoka)
- Goodbeer faucets Fukuoka (Haruyoshi, Chuo ward, Fukuoka)
- Goodbeer stand KITTE HAKATA (Hakata-eki, Hakata ward, Fukuoka)
- CRAFT BEER CREEK (Imaizumi, Chuo ward, Fukuoka)
- CRAFT BEER BRIM (Daimyo, Chuo ward, Fukuoka)
- BREWERS (Reisen-machi, Hakata ward, Fukuoka)
How To Get To BeerFes Kyushu 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Kyushu 2016
The closest station to the event is Tenjinminami station on the Nanakuma line as part of the Fukuoka City Subway system. It can also be reached from Nishitetsufukuoka station on the Nishitetsu-Tenjin-Omuta Line