BeerFes moves down to the Kansai region in Osaka for a weekend for more beer and festivities in Osaka. Spread over three days from Friday 12th July to Sunday 14th July, BeerFes Osaka is also a fun and relaxed event; much more so than the Kanto versions. It’s organised in the same way as other BeerFes events across Japan, such as BeerFes Yokohama and BeerFes Tokyo. The session for BeerFes Osaka are
- Friday 12th July 18:00 to 20:30
- Saturday 13th July has two sessions on the Saturday, with the first from 11:30 to 15:00 and the second session from 16:00 to 19:30.
- Sunday 14th July only has one session as some people have work on the Monday but it starts from 12:30 to 16:30.
- Last orders are 15-minutes before closing to give people a chance to tidy up and clear up the numerous broken glasses.
Tickets for Great Japan Beer Festival, Osaka 2019 are a bit more confusing this time around:
- If you choose to go for the Friday event at BeerFes Osaka, then tickets are ¥3,600
- If you do not choose any day and buy an open ticket, then tickets are in ¥4,600 in advance.
- if you take the risk of buying tickets on the day then it will cost you ¥5,000 on the day
All tickets give you a chance to get a special tasting glass, which for the first 600 people through the door at each session is embossed with a special label, and also access to over 150 different beers. Advanced tickets are on sale until Thursday 11th July.
How to Get Tickets For BeerFes Osaka 2019
Tickets have not been announced at the time of writing. We’ll update as soon as we find out about them.
How To Get To BeerFes Osaka 2019
BeerFes Osaka is held at MyDome Osaka with the closest station being Sakaisujihonmachi Station on both the Sakaisuji Line and the Chūō Line around the corner with a ten-minute walk.