BeerFes moves down to the Kansai region in Osaka for a weekend for more beer and festivities in Osaka. Spread over three days from Friday 15th July to Sunday 17th July, BeerFes Osaka is also a fun and relaxed event; much more so than the Kanto versions. It’s organised in the same way as other BeerFes events across Japan, such as BeerFes Yokohama and BeerFes Tokyo. The session for BeerFes Osaka are
- Friday 15h July 18:00 to 20:30
- Saturday 16th July has two sessions on the Saturday, with the first from 11:30 to 15:00 and the second session from 16:00 to 19:30.
- Sunday 17th July only has one session as some people have work on the Monday but it starts from 12:30 to 16:30.
- Last orders are 15-minutes before closing to give people a chance to tidy up and clear up the numerous broken glasses.
Tickets for Great Japan Beer Festival, Osaka 2016 are a bit more confusing this time around:
- If you choose to go for the Friday event at BeerFes Osaka, then tickets are ¥3,600
- If you do not choose any day and buy an open ticket, then tickets are in ¥4,600 in advance.
- if you take the risk of buying tickets on the day then it will cost you ¥5,000 on the day
All tickets give you a chance to get a special tasting glass, which for the first 600 people through the door at each session is embossed with a special label, and also access to over 150 different beers. Advance tickets are on sale until Thursday 15th July. At the time of writing, the brewery list for Great Japan Beer Festival, Osaka 2016 has not been released though as soon as we get it, we’ll add it on here.
How to Get Tickets For BeerFes Osaka 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Osaka 2016
Tickets can be bought at the following places:
- Yahoo Japan Ticket Place
- Ticket Pia using the code 990-341 for the advance tickets or 632-519 for tickets on the Friday night
- Seven-ticket using the code 046-180 for the advance tickets or 046-181 for tickets on the Friday night
- e+ ticket machines that can be found at FamilyMart
- JTB Convenience ticket found at Lawsons, FamilyMart, 7/11, Circle K, and Sunkus.
- Lawson ticket machines using the code 57564 for the advance tickets 57364 for tickets on the Friday night
How To Get To BeerFes Osaka 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Osaka 2016
BeerFes Osaka is held at MyDome Osaka with the closest station being Sakaisujihonmachi Station on both the Sakaisuji Line and the Chūō Line around the corner with a ten-minute walk.