Let’s Beer Works is a Japanese brewpub located in Higashi-Jujo, in Tokyo, Japan. Let’s Beer Works encompasses a taproom as well, though the taproom opened later in March 2020 with the brewery itself coming a few months earlier in January 2020. At the of writing, the brewery encompases a 500L mash tun with a 500L boil kettle though batches tend to be smaller than the 500L written. There are also three 500L fermentation tanks in the brewery, which is perhaps one of the most jam packed you’ll see in Tokyo.
Let’s Beer Works : Regular Lineup
The following are some of Let’s Beer Works’ regular beers that we’ve had:
- Let’s Beer Works Dawn! Dawn! Dawn! – a 7.5% Red IPA that is brewed using Ahtanam, Chinook, Columbus, as well as Cryo Simcoe hops.
- Let’s Beer Works Roar of Citra – a 6.5% hazy IPA that uses only Citra hops during the brewing process, both in the boil and during secondary fermentation.
- Let’s Beer Works Trailing Hazy IPA – a 5% hazy IPA that uses Citra and Idaho 7 hops and also a new breed of hop known as Nectaron.
Let’s Beer Works : Articles
The following are some other content about Let’s Beer Works:
- Let’s Beer Works Taproom – we visited the taproom for a few beers and a review of their bar.
Let’s Beer Works : Information
- Address: 2-15-7 Higashijujo, Kita City, Tokyo 114-0001
- Phone: 03-6206-8341
- Homepage (in Japanese): https://lets.beer/
- Online Store: https://letsbeerworks.myshopify.com/
- Social Media: Facebook / Instagram