Spread over two days from Saturday 4th to Sunday 5th August, BeerFes Nagoya is also a fun and relaxed event; just as much as the BeerFes Osaka event is. It’s organised in the same way as other BeerFes events across Japan, such as BeerFes Yokohama and BeerFes Tokyo. The sessions for BeerFes Nagoya are
- Saturday 4th August has one session on the Saturday, starting at 15:00 to 19:00.
- Sunday 5th August starts 12:30 to 16:30.
- Last orders are 15-minutes before closing to give people a chance to tidy up and clear up the numerous broken glasses.
Tickets for BeerFes Nagoya 2018
- Booked in advance, until Friday 3rd August, tickets will set you back ¥4,400 which includes a ¥400 food ticket and a special glass.
- Tickets on the day will cost ¥4,800 yen which includes a ¥400 food ticket and a special glass.
All tickets give you a chance to get a special tasting glass, which for the first 400 people through the door at each session is embossed with a special label, and also access to over 150 different beers.
Breweries Attending BeerFes Nagoya 2018
At the time of writing, the brewery list for Great Japan Beer Festival, Nagoya 2018 has not been released though as soon as we get it, we’ll add it on here.
How to Get Tickets For BeerFes Nagoya 2018
- Yahoo! Passmarket (e-ticket) *Only in Japanese
- Ticket Pia (P Code : 639-682) (Pia ticket counter, 7-Eleven, Circle K Sunkus) *Only in Japanese
- CN Playguide (CN Playguide Website, Familymart, 7-Eleven) *Only in Japanese
- 7-Ticket (7-Eleven) (7 Code : 066-904) *Only in Japanese
- LAWSON Ticket (L Code : 42302)(LAWSON, MINISTOP) *Only in Japanese
How To Get To BeerFes Nagoya 2018
BeerFes Nagoya is held at Shirotori Hall, Nagoya Congress Center with the closest station being Hibino on the Subway Meiko Line and Nishi-Takakura on the Subway Meiko Line. The Nagoya Congress Center is about a ten-minute walk from either station.