Spread over two days from Saturday 30th to Sunday 31st July, BeerFes Nagoya is also a fun and relaxed event; just as much as the BeerFes Osaka event is. It’s organised in the same way as other BeerFes events across Japan, such as BeerFes Yokohama andBeerFes Tokyo. The sessions for BeerFes Nagoya are
- Saturday 30th July August has one session on the Saturday, starting at 15:00 to 19:00.
- Sunday 31st July starts 12:30 to 16:30.
- Last orders are 15-minutes before closing to give people a chance to tidy up and clear up the numerous broken glasses.
Tickets for BeerFes Nagoya 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Nagoya 2016 are as follows:
- Booked in advance, until Friday 29th July, tickets will set you back ¥4,400 which includes a ¥400 food ticket and a special glass.
- Tickets on the day will cost ¥4,800 yen which includes a ¥400 food ticket and a special glass.
All tickets give you a chance to get a special tasting glass, which for the first 400 people through the door at each session is embossed with a special label, and also access to over 150 different beers. Advance tickets are on sale until Friday 29th July. At the time of writing, the brewery list for Great Japan Beer Festival, Nagoya 2015 has not been released though as soon as we get it, we’ll add it on here. At the time of writing, over 100 beers are up for drinking.
How to Get Tickets For BeerFes Nagoya 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Nagoya 2016
Tickets can be bought at the following places:
- Yahoo Japan Ticket Place
- Ticket Pia using the code 632-929
- Seven-ticket using the code 047-703
- e+ ticket machines that can be found at FamilyMart
- JTB Convenience ticket found at Lawsons, FamilyMart, 7/11, Circle K, and Sunkus.
- Lawson ticket machines using the code 45031
- Or the BeerTaster homepage here.
How To Get To BeerFes Nagoya 2016 / Great Japan Beer Festival, Nagoya 2016
BeerFes Nagoya is held at Shirotori Hall, Nagoya Congress Center with the closest station being Hibino on the Subway Meiko Line and Nishi-Takakura on the Subway Meiko Line. The Nagoya Congress Center is about a ten-minute walk from either station.