Be Easy Brewing is craft beer brewery located in Hirosaki, Aomori. Be Easy Brewing first started brewing in 2016, and since then, have focussed heavily on draft beers, though at the time of writing, there has been no foray into either bottles or cans. The owner and headbrewer, Gareth Burns, first came over to Japan with the US armed forces before leaving and coming back again to set up shop. One of the aims of Be Easy Brewing is to increase Aomori’s presence in the craft beer market, while another aim is to make great beer – perhaps the most important of the two.
Be Easy Brewing Lineup
The following beers are ones we have tried, though we’ll add to this list over time
- Be Easy Azumashi Wheat Ale – a 5.1% American wheat ale brewed with Maris Otter, Wheat, and Munich malts, and is hopped with Warrior and Centennial, and then they uses American Hefeweizen Ale yeast during fermentation.
- Be Easy Debbie’s Pale Ale – a 5.8% American pale ale brewed using using Maris Otter, Wheat, Munich malts with flaked oats and wheat with Warrior, Centennial, and also Mosaic hops.
- Be Easy Ray’s Milk Stout – a 5.2% milk stout brewed using lactose sugar and has an IBU of 25.
- Be Easy Terako – a 7.5% Belgian Blonde Ale first released in May 2019.
- Be Easy Waiha Session IPA – a 4.8% session IPA brewed using five different hops, though it’s unknown at the time of writing what the hops used.
Be Easy Brewing Information
Address: Matsugae 5 Chome-7-9, Hirosaki, Aomori
Brewery Store: https://www.beeasybrewing.com/collections/all