Craft beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018, in Fukuoka city if you hadn’t had guessed, is now in its ninth year as the rotating craft beer festival moves to Fukuoka for a week of drinking and eating. Starting from 27th April until 6th May, craft beer fans can try some of Kyushu’s best craft beer, as well as from breweries farther afield. While Craft beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018 isn’t the biggest craft beer festival, we’ve heard good things about the atmosphere surrounding the event.
Held in the grounds of Maizuru Koen, the event kicks off on the 27th April from 11:00 to 21:00 every day and then the last day of 6th May from 11:00 to the slightly earlier time of 20:00. The tickets come in three forms:
- ¥5,500 ticket, bought on the day of attendance, which gets you 10 beers and a special Craft beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018 glass.
- ¥5,000 advance ticket which gets you ten beers and a special Craft beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018 glass.
Extra tickets for beers can be bought on the day: ¥600 for one beer ticket
Breweries attending Kyushu Beer Festival Fukuoka include:
- Hokkaido Abashiri Beer (Hokkaido)
- Far Yeast Brewing Company (Tokyo)
- Shimane Beer Company (Shimane)
- Kakuida Brewery
- Munemasa Palace Brewery
- K’s Brewing Company (Fukuoka)
How to Get Craft Beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018 Tickets
Advance tickets can be bought at the following places:
Craft Beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018 Details
Homepage (in Japanese): http://www.kyushubeerfestival.com/fukuokajyou.html
How to Get to Craft Beer Kyushu Fukuoka 2018
The closest station to Maizuru Koen is Ohorikoen on the Fukuoka City Subway Kūkō Line