Yokohama gets its second BeerFes of the year in September when the Great Japan Beer Festival, aka BeerFes Yokohama Autumn returns for more three-day drinking. Held at Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal, BeerFes Yokohama Autumn is held from the 16th September to the 18th September and has breweries from Japan, with some import beers also on sale.
BeerFes Yokohama Autumn is open from the later time of 16:30 this year to 19:00 on the 16th, with last orders at 18:45. The timings for the Sunday have also changed with two time slots. The first being from 11:30 to 15:00 and the second from 16:00 to 19:30 on the 17th. The last day of the event only has one time slot this year, with it being from 13:00 to 16:30 with last orders at 16:15 due to tidying up. For those that attended last year’s event, unfortunately the slots have shrunk a bit in time, going from four hours down to about 3hrs 30.
Tickets for the Saturday of BeerFes Yokohama Autumn can be purchased for ¥3,600 in advance or for ¥4,000 on the day. Tickets for the other days at the BeerFes Yokohama event can be purchased in advance, at ¥4,600, which includes a special event glass, at either the homepage here, in English, or in convenience stores. If you want a food ticket, that includes ¥1,000 that can go towards food, then tickets start from ¥5,500 yen. Tickets do sell out quickly for this event and last year was a sell out. With over 9,000 people expected this year over the weekend, the Great Japan Beer Festival is likely to sell out before the weekend.
Breweries Attending BeerFes Yokohama Autumn
This will be updated when we find out more.
How to Get To Tickets For BeerFes Yokohama Autumn 2017
Tickets for the BeerFes Yokohama Autumn 2017 event can be bought at the following places:
- Ticket Pia using the P code: 636-540 (advance tickets) 636-539 (includes food ticket for ¥1,000) or 636-296 (tickets for Saturday night)
- Seven ticket using the seven code 057-635 (advance tickets / food included) 056-866 (tickets for Saturday night)
- e+ from either the e+ homepage or FamilyMart for Saturday or Sunday and Monday
- JTB Ticket machines
- Lawson ticket at either Lawson or Ministop using the L-code 33504 (advance tickets) 33447 (tickets for Saturday night)
- Or the BeerTaster homepage here.
Tickets can also be bought at the following bars:
- El Nubichinom,
- JAN BAR (Near Kannai station, across from Yokohama DeNA Baystars stadium)
- La Cas（横浜市関内）、ラ・カシェット（新宿区神楽坂）
How to Get To Tickets For BeerFes Yokohama Autumn 2017 – Osanbashi Pier
The closest station is Nihonodori on the Minatomirai line, about 7 minutes from Yokohama station. If you are coming on JR, then Kannai station is the closest on the Keihin-Tohoku Line.